The Upipe team is proud to announce Upipe 0.3 (preview release 3). This is mostly a bugfix release over preview release 2, with a few modifications:
- Functions take and return integers instead of enums, for C++ compatibility
- New “worker” pipes to easily deport pipelines to worker threads
- New higher level pipes (“bins”) ffmt and fdec to automatize format changes
- Support for Blackmagic Decklink input cards
- Preliminary support for Google Native Client plug-in
Upipe 0.3 can be downloaded from the download page.