The Upipe team is proud to announce Upipe 0.4 (preview release 4). A lot of under-the-hood work has gone into this release, and in particular:
- A new urequest structure allows inter-pipe negotiation of managers and formats
- A new TS mux with more compliance
- A simplification of pipeline construction with a rework of the output helper
We expect this to be the last preview release before formal releases.
Upipe 0.4 can be downloaded from the download page.
The Upipe team is proud to announce Upipe 0.3 (preview release 3). This is mostly a bugfix release over preview release 2, with a few modifications:
- Functions take and return integers instead of enums, for C++ compatibility
- New “worker” pipes to easily deport pipelines to worker threads
- New higher level pipes (“bins”) ffmt and fdec to automatize format changes
- Support for Blackmagic Decklink input cards
- Preliminary support for Google Native Client plug-in
Upipe 0.3 can be downloaded from the download page.
The Upipe team is proud to announce Upipe 0.2 (preview release 2). The API has been revamped quite a lot since last release:
- The uprobe API has been redesigned with reference counts and automatic deallocation
- Pipes now support upipe_set_flow_def for dynamic flow definition updates, and upipe_amend_flow_format for ubuf negotiation
- Control commands and probes return an error code instead of a boolean
- New TS mux
- New ubuf sound support, planar or packed
Upipe 0.2 can be downloaded from the download page.
The Upipe team put together a tarball of the current development tree, and published it under upipe 0.1. This can give a good idea of the status of the development.